Posted on Monday, April 4, 2022
The Connecticut Chapter of the ASA is hosting its 20th Annual Mini-Conference on Friday, April 29, 2022, from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm EDT. This virtual event will be held via Zoom.
- Dr. John Scott, Director, Division of Biostatistics, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, US FDA
- Dr. Ying Yuan, Bettyann Asche Murray Distinguished Professor & Deputy Chair, Department of Biostatistics, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Dr. Tony Jiang, Director, Statistical Modeling and Simulation, Center for Design and Analysis, Amgen
- Dr. Jiawen Zhu, Senior Principal Statistical Scientist, Genentech
- Dr. Herb Pang, Expert Statistical Scientist, PD Data Sciences, Genentech
- Dr. Katherine Tan, Senior Data Scientist, Flatiron Health
In addition, Dr. Priya Kohli, President of ASA CT, will give opening remarks, and Dr. Yuhua Zhao, Vice President of ASA CT, will hold discussions and provide closing remarks. Please check the event flyer for details.
Please register via Eventbrite: click here. The Zoom meeting link will be sent in a confirmation email after registration.
Please e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.