Posted on Friday, October 20, 2023
The New England Statistical Society (NESS) is delighted to hold the second webinar of the series on selected papers published in the New England Journal of Statistics in Data Science (NEJSDS).
Speaker: James Berger, Arts and Sciences Professor of Statistics, Duke University
- Luis Pericchi, Professor of Mathematics, University of Puerto Rico Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico.
- Judith Rousseau, Professor of Statistics, University of Oxford, and Université Paris Dauphine
- Aad van der Vaart, Professor of Statistics, Delft Institute of Applied Mathematics, Technical University Delft, Netherlands.
- Dipak K. Dey (Chair), Professor of Statistics, University of Connecticut
Date : Friday, November 3, 2023
Time: 10:00 - 11:15 AM Eastern Time
Discussions by the authors and panelists, including Q&A with the audience:
- 40 minutes for the main presentation
- 20 minutes for panel discussants
- 15 minutes for Q&A from the audience
The webinar will be recorded and posted online at the NEJSDS website afterwards.
Video Recoding Link:
Click here to view the video recoding