The poster awards were sponsored by Mass Mutual.
- Best Poster: “Malaria Genome Population Identification With HMM Signals” by Devin J. McConnell and Noah M. Daniels.
- Best Poster: “Optimal Policies under existing Heterogeneous Treatment effects of Job Training Programs” by Seokchae Hwang, Alfonso Flores-Lagunes, and Chung Choe.
- Honorable Mention: “Penalized Estimation of Sparse Concentration Matrices Based on Prior Knowledge with Applications to Placenta Elemental Data” by Jai Woo Lee, Tracy Punshon, Erika L. Moen, Margaret R. Karagas, and Jiang Gui.
- Best Poster: “Performance of asymmetric links and correction methods for imbalanced data in binary regression” by Jorge Luis Bazan, Alex de la Cruz, Vicente G. Cancho, and Dipak Dey.
- Honorable Mention: “Bayesian high-dimensional modeling in data science” by Bo Ning, Jessi Cisewski, Subhashis Ghoshal, Ryan Martin, and Jewell Thomas.