How to Donate
There are two ways to donate towards NextGen.
We would prefer donations to be submitted by check so as to avoid the 3% Paypal transaction fee. Please make the check payable to NESS, and write ‘for NextGen Data Science Day’ at the bottom
of the check. Please mail the check to:
Professor Lynn Kuo
Room 323, Philip E. Austin Building
University of Connecticut
215 Glenbrook Rd. U-4120
Storrs, CT 06269-4120
We thank you in advance for your support!
Benefits of Sponsorship
There are four levels of sponsorship (Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze) with each requiring a specified donation for the NESS-NextGen Data Science Day at Bentley University on November 16, 2019. In return, you will receive a different set of privileges depending on your sponsorship level1. If you are interested in privileges beyond what is listed, we can work with you to create a bespoke experience.
- In order to give ample time to prepare any resources, sponsorship donations must be received by September 27, 2019 to guarantee sponsor privileges. Privileges for sponsorship donations made after this date are offered if available and are not guaranteed. Sponsor opportunities are nonrefundable.
- Onsite signage includes your logo posted on all booklets and posters the day of the 2019 Data Science Day event.
- Acknowledgement on the DSD includes your logo posted on the Data Science Day event website.
- Exhibit booths include a table and registration for two employees to be onsite during the event.
- Credit gained = [Donations made in 2019 to 2019 Data Science Day event] / 10, up to $500 for Platinum, $250 for Gold, $100 for Silver. Platinum Sponsors receive an additional 500 credit. Sponsors can use credits for Data Science Day Events in subsequent years to meet sponsorship levels. E.g., if you donate $2,500 in 2019, you will have 250 credit to apply towards any sponsorship in subsequent years (1 credit = $1). Credit can only be used towards Data Science Day events put on by New England Statistical Society. The donation required to meet each sponsorship level is not guaranteed for subsequent years. Credit does not expire and cannot be exchanged for cash value.
- The logo posted on the Data Science Day event website will also include a link to your website.
- Sponsorship of specific events is offered on a first-come, first serve basis. Event sponsorship includes two Keynote
Speakers, four panel sessions, and several breaks.
- Preferential booth space is more accessible and will have higher visibility to event attendees.
- Sponsorship of poster competition is offered on a first-come, first serve basis.